Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Hilarity of the Situation

CrazyK: "How is this happening? You're over there having amazing sex with a sexologist and I can't even get anyone to text me back."

Cue the 10 minutes of church giggles from me as I realized just how cliche we really are. Blondie, the model who is only interested in amazing sex, and me, the pathetic little romantic who keeps striking out looking for prince charming.

By the way: I've moved. Which is why I've grown silent. That, and also probably because I've had non-stop dating drama. Stories will come, I promise. I have men jumping over each other for my number it seems like everyday, and the few that I choose to humor with my attention seem to lose interest the second they get it. I keep asking myself (and anyone in the 50 mile radius) what's wrong with me for this to keep happening. I'm not naive, I know by reasonable deduction that the common denominator is me, so ergo I must be the problem. No one I've asked understands my romance problems either. They all assure me Im great and am doing nothing wrong. I'm just really really unlucky I guess.

-CrazyK

No comments:

Post a Comment