Friday, September 13, 2013

And I can walk you right back...

Old friend messaged me on Facebook. Weird, since I don't remember when he removed me from his friends list. Also weird, is the nature of which we know each other. He's an old flame of Blondie's. They never slept together, though, she'll be quick to interject.

We talk randomly throughout the years. I can never tell if he's flirting or not, but I did send him photos of me in my underwear once, just to show him how much weight I had lost. So, hopefully the wires didn't get crossed there.

And you know what prompted this most recent re-connection? While I was in town for Blondie's b-day, he saw my profile on Tinder. (I really need to delete that shit. I never use it. And he's not the only person I know who saw my profile while I was in town.) What a great start.

Well, this gem happened during our talks. I told Blondie about it, and she insisted I post it here.

Me: I'm trying to get my boob job done before I move back out there.

Him: what's wrong with your boobs?

Me: they're ugly and painful. I've wanted a reduction since I was 14 and I'm just going to get it done finally.

Him: oh lol I thought the opposite kind of boob job

Me: oh no. Fuck that.

Him: haha I've never thought they were ugly

Me: I don't think you've seen them in all their glory though

Him: I haven't :(
I would love to though

Me: haha smooth

Him: thanks, you walked me right into it.

Me: and I can walk you right back. I got practice.


- CrazyK

No comments:

Post a Comment